AGR are currently looking to recruit two Subsea Engineers to work back to back for our client a drilling contractor who is operating a MODU in Australian Waters. As a Subsea Engineer you will work on an even time rotation offshore and will be experienced with Subsea BOP stacks and related equipment having a good mechanical and hydraulics background with a Valid Well Control Certificate.
Maintenance of equipment in accordance with the Company’s preventive maintenance program. and timely repair.
• Requisition of supplies and parts.
• Maintenance of checklists and procedures.
• Establish system for permanent documentation of work performed on equipment in area of responsibility and record equipment condition.
• Ensure that no welding is done on Subsea equipment.
• Eliminate any waste and establish a cost conscious planning effort within area of responsibility.
• Perform or assist in the performance of tasks or projects as may be assigned by supervisor.
• Maintain a good working relationship with supervisor and other members of the rig crew.
• Maintain the operational integrity all Subsea related equipment.
• Experience in Australian Waters
AGR are also recruiting an OIM, Rig Manager, Toolpusher, Technical Superintendent, Drillers, Assistant Drillers, Rig Mechanics, Electricians, Rig Engineer, Safety Advisor and Subsea Engineers for this same rig. With an August 2010 Start Date.
To apply, please forward the following information:
Expected & Current Salary
Availability & Notice Period
Point of Origin
Current Certificates (as applicable, eg HUET)
Email addresses for two recent referees
Quote Job Reference: 6913_SSO
Applications by email to – email@example.com
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer in Offshore, Australia, Australia vacant at AGR Petroleum Services Australia. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at AGR Petroleum Services Australia where you will be an important team member. AGR are currently looking to recruit two Subsea Engineers to work back to back for our client a drilling contractor who is operating a MODU in Australian Waters.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact AGR Petroleum Services, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Marine Engineers – Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeScope of role * Assist in developing DP work in the Far East, in particular DP and FMEA * FMEA analysis and proving trials * Crane/Winch/Windlass inspections * Gap analysis for non DP vessels We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
AGR Petroleum Services Jobs
- Lead Drilling Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalWorking on an even time rotation, acting as the offshore Drilling Superintendent / Lead Drilling Superviosr, and working alongside two other drilling supervisors offshore, (a day and night man) you would supervise drilling operations onboard a 6th generation Semi-submersible operating in a relatively harsh environment. This position would be based offshore onboard a newbuild deepwater ...
- Senior Drilling Engineer Jobs in Offshore, VietnamWe require a Senior Drilling Engineer for a long term residential assignment in Vietnam. You should have offshore floater experience and experience working on a project from conception to completion. Responsibilities General • As a Senior Drilling Engineer you will be expected to be able to prepare a drilling and completion type programs for subsea wells. You will ...
- Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaJob Description AGR are currently looking to recruit two Subsea Engineers to work back to back for our client a drilling contractor who is operating a MODU in Australian Waters. As a Subsea Engineer you will work on an even time rotation offshore and will be experienced with Subsea BOP stacks and related equipment having ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, Australia
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs