in North Sea Block 16/26, 130 miles north-east of Aberdeen, came on stream in January 1994. In the first phase a platform was installed in the north of the field exporting oil by tanker via a floating storage unit (FSU).
Alba Phase II, North Sea, ChevronTexaco, Europe(North),
Related Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs, Pipelines and Jobs
- ChevronTexaco among the world's largest global energy companies
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Gullfaks South, Rimfaks and Gullveig Oil by Equinor lies in block 34/10 in the northern part of the Norwegian North Sea. Block 34/10 was awarded in 1978 to three Norwegian companies, Statoil (operator); Norsk Hydro; and the former Saga Petroleum.
- CDL Tanker Jobs This is a list of worldwide CDL Tanker jobs in the oil and gas industry. The CDL Tanker position is categorised as Technician and Mechanic jobs, vacancies and careers. There are currently jobs available in…
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- Greater Angostura by BHP Billiton The Greater Angostura field is located in 36m to 46m of water on the continental shelf, about 37km east of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in the eastern (Trinidadian) sector of the Eastern Venezuela…
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Njord by Equinor is situated on Haltenbanken, in blocks 6407/7 and 6407/10, 130km north of Kristiansund and 30km west of the Draugen field. Licences were awarded to block 6407/7 in 1985 and to block 6407/10 in 1987.
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Mossel Bay by EM The EM and satellite gas fields are situated 120km south-west of the Mossel Bay complex. They lie in the Bredasdorp Basin Block 9 and were discovered in 1984, when the well tested 10 million ft³/day…
- Glitne by Equinor lies in blocks 15/5 and 15/6 in the Sleipner area of the Norwegian North Sea, about 40 kilometres north-west of Statoil's Sleipner East development. The water depth in the area is approximately 110 metres.