* Monitor the outside operated drilling and completions operations for a multi rig horizontal shale gas development * Review all well plans and AFE submitted for StatoilHydro approval * Work as the Drilling & Wells team member in a multi disciplined team responsible for StatoilHydro interest in the Indigo shale gas development * Document learnings & procedures for drilling & completing shale gas wells * Document technical and research requirements to aid in the drilling and completion of shale gas wells * Provide Drilling & Completion expertise in the evaluation of future shale gas developments * Along with StatoilHydro staff seconded to the Indigo operator make up the core of StatoilHydro Discipline Network for Shale Gas Development * Represent Drilling and Completions during meetings with Indigo operator and work closely with operator’s Drilling and Completion staff * The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job generally in an office setting, but may include travel outside the office or on a commercial carrier. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. On occasion, the position may demand travel regular work or travel that is in an environment outside of reasonable expectations * All Employees are expected to work a normal 40-hour week. Standard Hours of Operation for StatoilHydro – USA & Mexico are 8:00am to 5:00pm * While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and discern information. The employee frequently is required to sit or walk about the workplace. Required oversees travel requires traveling on an airplane, boat or helicopter. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust to a variety of work environments * In compliance with ADA requirements the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to touch, press, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Completion Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at Equinor USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Equinor America where you will be an important team member. Monitor the outside operated drilling and completions operations for a multi rig horizontal shale gas development
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Equinor, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling & Completion Engineer Jobs
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Lead Completions Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKProvide completions, well testing, well servicing and well integrity expertise for BG Advance. Review well completions, testing and intervention planning in conjunction with asset teams as well as assist Assets to design completions, well tests and interventions in accordance with BG minimum standards and support Assets through the Value Assurance Framework (VAF) funnel by contributing to ...
- Sr. Petrophysicist Jobs in Houston, USAJob description * The successful candidate will: * Provide comprehensive petrophysical support for the company’s unconventional gas business, particularly in the Marcellus shale gas play in the north-eastern United States * Perform comprehensive petrophysical studies to support and improve reservoir characterization and well performance, working closely ...
- Environment engineer Jobs in Hammerfest, NorwayWork tasks for the enviroment engineer will include: * Giving advice in external enviroment issues * Following up and reporting discharges to air and water / licence conditions * Participating in control and surveillance programmes concerning air, sea and ground conditions * Participating ...
- Pipeline – /Subsea engineer Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayJob description * Tasks and responsibilities include: * Participating as project engineer in all phases of project work in Norway and abroad within pipeline commissioning/decommissioning activities * Developing technical concepts and functional requirements * Establishing the contract base and tenders and participating as ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Drilling & Completion Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs