# As a member of the Tree Operations group in Aberdeen. Engineering activities will involve support to build and test of Subsea Tree systems at Aberdeen build facility. Longer term role will also include experience on tree Project and Product development activities based on the experience of applicant. Interpreting manufacturing non-conformance reports and identifying technical solutions, # Interpreting customer specifications for modifications and changes to tree system designs, # Supporting subsea tree offshore activities and providing technical assistance
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Tree Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at VetcoGray Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at VetcoGray Europe where you will be an important team member. As a member of the Tree Operations group in Aberdeen. Engineering activities will involve support to build and test of Subsea Tree systems at Aberdeen build facility.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact VetcoGray, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Tree Engineer Jobs
- Senior Tree Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland # As a member of the Tree Operations group in Aberdeen. Engineering activities will involve support to build and test of Subsea Tree systems at Aberdeen build facility. Longer term role will also include experience on tree Project and Product development activities based on the experience of applicant. Interpreting manufacturing non-conformance reports and identifying technical ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA As a Subsea Engineer you will be responsible for the design, specification and services related to subsea facilities for floating productions, tiebacks to existing facilities or stand-alone developments. You will also be responsible for riser systems, controls systems, subsea hardware (trees, valves, manifolds, pumps, etc.) subsea structures, umbilical and flow lines and concepts for subsea ...
- Senior Subsea Xtrees and Tie-In System Engineer Jobs in Singapore, Singapore * To support the Development team in the engineering, design, manufacturing, testing and installation of subsea completion and tie-in systems, assuring that the design meet project requirement, applicable standards and engineering best practices, developing Company’s know-how in this area * Consistency, quality and cost effectiveness of project design of the subsea completion ...
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. • Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client. • The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norway s a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
- Lead Field Technical Engineer Jobs in Perth, Australia This is an exciting opportunity to join GE Oil & Gas working for the VetcoGray Asia Pacific Service Group. We currently have an opening for an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to join our Field Service Team based in Perth. Reporting to the Services Operations Manager the Lead Field Technical Engineer (Controls), will actively participate in ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Perform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Senior Tree Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs