A senior pipeline engineer with experience in offshore integrity management is needed to join an existing dedicated team of engineers in a client facing role. The role will involve • The management of inspection & survey activities • Supervision & Mentoring of more junior pipeline engineers • Develop and implement pipeline integrity management systems for clients • Prepare & review inspection scopes of work, procedures, reports, studies & integrity statements
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Pipeline Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dynamic Positions Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Dynamic Positions Europe where you will be an important team member. A senior pipeline engineer with experience in offshore integrity management is needed to join an existing dedicated team of engineers in a client facing role.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dynamic Positions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, AzerbaijanAs Senior Inspection Engineer your duties will include: - Be responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines to ensure that plant and equipment is certified in accordance with Oceaneering and Client codes of practice, strategies and offshore or onshore legislation as applicable, ensuring feedback of ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Senior Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USACandidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Ocean Engineering with strong preference being given to those candidates who also possess a Master’s degree in Engineering. In addition to education, candidates should also have a minimum of 5 years experience in Offshore Pipeline Engineering. This experience should include: pipelay stress ...
Dynamic Positions Jobs
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, BrazilEmployee special responsibility and duties: 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable procedures and checklists covering critical operations within his area of responsibility as well as safety routines and procedures. 3) Responsible for ensuring that Safe Job Analysis, etc. are being carried in accordance with the requirement in relevant management system (within his area of responsibility). 4) Responsible for ensuring ...
- Sales Account Manage Jobs in Seoul, KoreaThe Sales Account Manager S.Korea plays a key role within the Asia Pacific GE Oil&Gas Sales organization and impacts on the country’s go-to-market strategy. He/she will be responsible for growing the Turbomachinery orders in the country and will demonstrate ability in managing accounts penetration within the assigned area. He/she will maintain and grow market share ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Senior Pipeline Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs