Responsible for delivery of the allocated package of engineering tasks in accordance with the Tender Engineering Table (TET) or package of engineering tasks on a construction project / IRM vessel campaign in accordance with the agreed Project Engineering Plan (PEP). Act as the primary interface on a Project Team or IRM vessel campaign for Client and Suppliers / Subcontractor Engineers relating to allocated package of engineering tasks. Completion of allocated project tasks in compliance with UKBU Engineering Standards, Safety Policies and Assurance objectives.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior / Lead Project Engineer in Oslo, Norway, Europe vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at TechnipTechnipFMC Europe where you will be an important team member. Responsible for delivery of the allocated package of engineering tasks in accordance with the Tender Engineering Table (TET)
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipTechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior / Lead Project Engineer Jobs
- Connection Engineer Jobs in Sandvika, Norway The Senior Connection Engineer will contribute to the MCS Connection team focused on solving mechanical challenges for the product line extension and development of the next generation connection systems. This role will be responsible for analyses and mechanical design to develop design solutions for discipline and cross- disciplinary engineering problems. Essential Responsibilities * Recommend approaches and improvements ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, Australia We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Commercial Manager Jobs in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Based in Kuala Lumpur and working across the region with the business development team, the Commercial Manager will manage multiple projects, customers, vendors and contractors simultaneously to secure a positive financial return on each project. Projects will range across commercial size and technical diversity. A combination of engineering knowledge and commercial acumen is necessary as ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Engineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar Fully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- HSE Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As HSE Superintendent you will contribute to the development of HS&E Policy and practice as well as delivering HS&E Excellence for the company’s worldwide offshore operations. You will work within the Asset Delivery Team and will be dedicated to excellence in HSE performance and support. Your focus will concentrate on delivery of support within the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, Norway Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, Norway As part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development and with high ambitions for growth in Europe and North America. Your main areas of responsibility would be: 1. Quality control of reservoir characterization activities 2. Validation and verification of geomodels and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, Norway Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is an important growth area for DNV. We want to take leadership in an innovative field, being part of the industry development within CCS, with the prospects of enabling a sustainable energy future. To reach our goals, we need to strengthen our team of experienced and highly qualified professionals. Major Duties As ...
Senior / Lead Project Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs