Essential Responsibilities: This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise. Candidate of that role should have the ability to: * Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrates and develops processes that meet business needs across the organization. Involved in long-term planning. * Specify critical resource needs required to meet business objectives. * Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution. * Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region and/or among global regions. * Customer satisfaction evaluation, plans, and follows through. * Develop influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels, understands decision making process, and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers. * Integrate and lead the technical support team, including contracts, finance, product support, and others in the implementation of customer strategies. * Provide specific account leadership, plans, and actions to assure that GE wins profitable business and services sales within the assigned country and customers. * Build customer relationships for the purpose of Business development and Sales. * Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions and customer base. * Good vision of market dynamics, able to set priorities.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Sales Manager in Moscow, Russia, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Russia. The job opening is in the Management and Sales department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. The Sales Manager for Russia is responsible for leading and strategically growing our full scope of Vetco Gray drilling products and services across land and capital drilling equipment.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Sales Manager Jobs
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Russia
- Sales Manager Jobs in Moscow, RussiaEssential Responsibilities: This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise. Candidate of that role should have the ability to: * Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrates and develops processes that meet business needs across the organization. Involved in long-term planning. * Specify critical resource needs required ...
- Equipment Sales Account Manager Jobs in Moscow, RussiaThe candidate will be responsible for the growth of GE Oil & Gas Sales business in the area and will need to have a good knowledge of Oil & Gas Market and Customers: • Implement Oil & Gas marketing and commercial strategies in order to increase orders volume and profitability reporting to the Sales Leader • Build ...
- Country Leader Russia Jobs in Moscow, RussiaThe Russia Country Leader plays a key role within the Oil & Gas organization and is responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the region. He/she will be responsible for the area growth and will demonstrate leadership in managing the matrix environment of multiple functions in the region to include Sales, Services, Engineering, ITO and ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Moscow
- Drilling Fluids Operations Manager Jobs in Moscow, RussiaManages the operations and development of drilling fluids business in Russia region. Typically responsible for lower level P&L. Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality, training, planning and budget management. Job levels are determined by geography, revenue, job proficiency or experience, product/service system complexity or some ...
- Senior Oil & Gas Professionals, Moscow Jobs in Moscow, RussiaAs a Senior Professional at our Moscow office you will work as Project Manager and/or expert for our projects towards the oil and gas sector. You will also use your experience and network to assist DNV Energy in growing our business, e.g. towards offshore developments in the Barents Sea and major pipeline projects. You will ...
- QA Advisor Jobs in Moscow, RussiaRegional QA Advisor monitors and informs Regional Director of Quality Assurance & Region President, on how the Quality Management System (QMS) is performing and publishes data and reports regarding the region performance against set indicators. Regional QA Advisor liaises with other regional managers (e.g. R&M, Asset & Inventory, Operations Technical Support, Service Quality, Reliability) and ...
Sales Manager Related Positions
- SAP Business Analyst Jobs
- Secretarial Jobs
- Completion Tools Sales Jobs
- Compliance Analyst Jobs
- Title Analyst Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs
- Excel Analyst Jobs
- Performance Analyst Jobs
- International Sales Jobs
- Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Office Support Jobs
- Marketing Communication Jobs
- Paralegal Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Regional Sales Jobs
- Legal Analyst Jobs
- Business Development Executive Jobs
- Counsel Jobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs