The systems application engineer has responsibility for the proposal of system solutions to meet customer specifications. Must possess strong systems and interface engineering skills with a broad understanding of all supporting product segments, including, Trees, Controls and Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS). The systems engineering skills will include a good understanding of SIT’s, FMECA, HAZOPS, understanding of flow assurance, system reliability and hydraulic analysis and where required liaise with appropriate support functions for generation of information. The systems engineer will take a lead technical role in the execution of systems level product offerings, managing support from each ITO product segment. The ITO systems applications engineer shall be a front end ambassador and shall be required to maintain internal and external customer relations.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Sales Applications Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and System department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Systems application engineer plays a key role within the ITO (Inquiry To Order) organization, with responsibility for supporting business development through system and product sales
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Sales Applications Engineer Jobs
- Sales Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe systems application engineer has responsibility for the proposal of system solutions to meet customer specifications. Must possess strong systems and interface engineering skills with a broad understanding of all supporting product segments, including, Trees, Controls and Manifold and Connection Systems (MCS). The systems engineering skills will include a good understanding of SIT’s, FMECA, HAZOPS, ...
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandSMITH is a leading supplier to oil and gas exploration and production companies around the world, with two-thirds of its oilfield segment revenues concentrated in markets outside of the United States. SMITH operates through three operating segments: Smith Oilfield (Smith Drilling & Evaluation, Smith Completions & Production, Smith Technologies, Smith Shared Services), M-I SWACO, and ...
- Well Integrity Product Manager Jobs in Yateley, UKThe Well Integrity Product Manager is chartered with developing and executing the growth strategy for GE Oil&Gas’ Casing Inspection and Cement Evaluation product lines. This role offers a fantastic career growth opportunity as you help Oilfield Technology penetrate dynamic, fast growth markets with industry-leading products designed to address some of the most demanding applications. You ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Sales Applications Engineer Related Positions
- Systems Engineer Jobs
- Piping System Jobs
- Process Control System Jobs
- Control Systems Software Jobs
- Control System Technician Jobs
- Network System Jobs
- IT System Jobs
- Instrumentation Control System Jobs
- Information System Administration Jobs
- Control System Specialist Jobs
- System Administration Jobs
- Fire Alarm System Jobs
- Systems Integration Engineer Jobs
- Access Control System Jobs
- Business Systems Analyst Jobs
- Fire Fighting System Jobs
- Systems Analyst Jobs
- Control System Engineer Jobs
- System Analyst Jobs
- Drilling System Engineer Jobs