With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
Use your work process knowledge to support the development/maintenance of the quality management system including identifying contract quality requirements, preparing quality plans and ITS, and handling all QA aspects throughout the life of the project.
• Identify Contract Quality requirements
• Prepare Quality Plans & ITPs
• Agree inspection activities
• Review & approve supplier Quality / ITPs
• Primary interface with the Client on QA matters
• Liaise with Manufacturing, Sourcing, Engineering to resolve Quality issues
• Facilitate Client Quality Audits
• Perform Project audits against the contract
• Review & Analyse Project GRRs
• Prepare Customer Concession Requests
• Investigate & resolve customer complaints
• Support Project Management Teams
• Takes day-to-day direction from the Project Managers
• Responsible for all QA aspects throughout the life of the project
• Performs internal audits to maintain the audit schedule
• Point of contact to the customer for all quality activities and issues within a project including but not limited to hold and witness points
• Resolution of GRRs & non-conformances
• Ensure that manufacturing data books conform to the contract
• Creation of ITPs to meet contract requirements
• Prepare a Quality Plan in co-operation with the Project Manager (PM), assuring compliance with Client and Vetco Gray requirements
• Monitor issuance and maintenance of project procedures and project job descriptions. Verify that project procedures are authorized for use before activity commences
• Prepare issue and implement the Project Quality Audit Plan. Conduct audits and facilitate self assessments in compliance with the Vetco Gray audit philosophy
• Verify Quality Assurance as part of enquiry packages and review Contractor/Supplier bids with regard to the QA criteria. Review the preparation and maintenance of the project’s overall Inspection- and test plan. Review supplier ITPs prior to Vetco Gray approval
• Prepare monthly statistics of GRS reporting on products, processes, and systems. Establish root cause analysis and recommend corrective and preventive actions
• Liaise with EPC Team Quality Assurance Manager
• Attend Project Management meetings and highlight Quality Assurance matters
• Participate in design reviews, technical kickoff meetings, supplier kick off meetings, and customer kickoff meetings to assure quality requirements are understood and implemented
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Technical knowledge in Quality Engineering in order to support quality planning and inspection/test planning activities
• Overall work process knowledge to support the development and maintenance of the quality management system
• Problem-solving skills to identify root causes with product, service and process issues and facilitation skills to support continual process improvements
• Analysis skills to identify trends in key performance indicators
• Skills in use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work across organisation boundaries inside and outside of the company
• Strong influencing skills on Quality related matters
• Prior experience in areas of quality assurance such as: Lean/Six Sigma, incoming material control, process control, systems performance, product evaluation, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), metrology or automated testing, is preferred
• Internal Auditor certification preferable
• Ability to conduct internal and external quality audits, and to recognize improvement opportunities and work with stakeholders to identify and implement effective corrective/preventive action plans
• Six Sigma Green Belt certified
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements (ISO, API, ASNT, CE/UL/CSA, etc.)
• Ability to apply statistical methods to analysis of improvement opportunities
• Able to comprehend technical documentation, specifications and drawings
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
We look forward to hearing from you! GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Quality Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Quality department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Use your work process knowledge to support the development/maintenance of the quality management system including identifying contract quality requirements, preparing quality plans and ITS, and handling all QA aspects throughout the life of the project
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Quality Engineer Jobs
- Offshore Construction Engineer- SURF Jobs in Houston, USA Plans, develops, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. • Manages project engineering and related functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, and work assignments. • Insures project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule. • Provides technical support for construction effort, including participation ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, Singapore We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Project Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola Baker Oil Tools leads the industry in completing, finishing and workover technologies. The company excels at engineering and manufacturing products and systems to help customers reduce their well costs whilst enhancing oil and gas recovery. Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Project Manager reporting to the Regional Operations Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plans, coordinates and implements ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Perform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Project Quality Engineer Related Positions