In the position as Project Planner you are responsible for creating and maintaining project plans for our delivery projects, and for our studies. You will provide support and guidance to the project team on all aspects related to planning and progress. FMC utilizes various project planning tools, such as SAP R/3 for delivery projects, and MS Project for study projects. The plan is to change to Primavera planning tool in the near future. Main tasks: * Preparation of project plans for the execution of the work covering schedule, manpower and progress. * Ensure that the plans are updated on a regular basis based on input from the project team. * Monitor progress, schedule, manpower and cost against baseline plan and current plan. * Prepare and maintain forecast schedule, and propose and initiate actions when this schedule deviates from current plan. * Run what-if analyses for deviations to schedule. * Prepare input to overall cost plan. * Prepare internal and external project reports. * Follow up suppliers’ planning and progress reporting.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Planner in Asker, Norway, Europe vacant at TechnipFMC Norway. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at TechnipFMC Europe where you will be an important team member. In the position as Project Planner you are responsible for creating and maintaining project plans for our delivery projects, and for our studies. You will provide support and guidance to the project team on all aspects related to planning and progress.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Planner Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager Jobs in Jurong, SingaporeTo serve as the primary interface between the company and customer on Subsea Projects • To be responsible for the effective management and delivery of equipment and service as defined by Customer’s order • Produce project deliverables to in a safe manner, to specification and quality requirements, on schedule and within budget • Client satisfaction • Ensure company processes ...
- Senior Planners Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Prepare and present detailed planning information (Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports) for UK projects and tender support Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAEngineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- Senior Product Engineer Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayMain tasks: * Responsible for SCM hydraulic products. * Specify functional-, test- and qualification requirements and participate in qualification of new products. * Define specifications for standard products and customer specific products. * Participate in tender work and provide product support to the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Asker
- Senior/Specialist Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayThis job requires experience with separation technologies in the oil and gas industries, and a good understanding of oil and gas processes and system solutions. We offer jobs in multidiscipline early phase design studies and delivery projects. The position will give the opportunity to take part in research and development programs, as well as take ...
- Manager Project Engineering Jobs in Asker, NorwayWe have a young and dynamic working environment and focus on having fun while developing state of the art solutions and technology. We are looking for people with a background from subsea projects, preferably in the area of system engineering and/or workover system expertise. We offer jobs in close cooperation with offshore expertise, delivery projects and ...
- Subsea Control Engineer Jobs in Asker, NorwayProduction Performance Services is a department in the Aftermarket division of FMC Technologies, located in Asker Norway. For oil and gas production and processing systems we offer competence, solutions and services related to Flow Assurance Systems (FAS), Flow Metering and FlowManager™ (FM) and Condition and Performance Monitoring (CPM). Our business is expanding, and we are ...
Project Planner Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs