With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client.
Essential Responsibilities. The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to sufficient detail to ensure effective control of all objects going into the project deliverables. This may be achieved through sub-suppliers plans or through development of detailed plans as required
• The critical activities are identified and continuously monitored and reported to project management
• The project reports reflect the real project status both w.r.t. to time and performance
• Planning and reporting requirements are included in all Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
• The Variation orders time impact are properly managed and integrated into the plan
• The Project Planner will describe the planning process for any product delivery projects
• The Project Planner will identify and collect technical documentation in order to understand the project deliverables and all components.
• The Project Planner will define sufficiently detailed logical network to define need dates for all materials and components. The network shall include fabrication and test activities in sufficient detail to define need dates for materials and components. If the project is part of an Integrated System Project this shall be done in communication with the EPC Planner.
• Together with procurement department the Project Planner will develop a complete procurement plan including all components defined in the scope of supply list. They will define Need Dates and Lead Time in the procurement plan.
• Based upon the Procurement Plan, the Project Planner will develop an Engineering Plan with milestones for design freeze and placement of Purchase orders – the plan shall include man-hour estimates to define need for Engineering resources.
• Based upon these detailed plans the Project Planner shall update the integrated network with engineering and procurement activities to enable effective analysis of the network.
• The Project Planner will collect reports from the Engineering and Procurement Department and report deviations. They will also prepare man-hours performance reports for engineering in cooperation with cost controller.
• The Project Planner will monitor sub-contractors plans and analyze and report deviations. They will also prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or the Client
• The Project Planner will give a schedule input to Variation Orders and define/analyze cumulated effect on overall project. Qualifications/Requirements
• Manufacturing or engineering or Project Management/Planning background
• Trained as Primavera user or other relevant planning system
• Demonstrable relevant experience
• Be familiar with other Vetco Gray project Systems such as MRP (eg SAP, AS400, Oracle) and the EPiC document management system.
We look forward to hearing from you! GE Oil & Gas
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Planner in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. Establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Planner Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager Jobs in Jurong, SingaporeTo serve as the primary interface between the company and customer on Subsea Projects • To be responsible for the effective management and delivery of equipment and service as defined by Customer’s order • Produce project deliverables to in a safe manner, to specification and quality requirements, on schedule and within budget • Client satisfaction • Ensure company processes ...
- Senior Planners Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Prepare and present detailed planning information (Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports) for UK projects and tender support Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Project Planner Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs