Act as the interface on a Project Team or IRM vessel campaign for Client and Suppliers / Subcontractor Engineers relating to allocated engineering tasks. Responsible for delivery of allocated engineering tasks in accordance with the Tender Engineering Table (TET) or allocated engineering tasks on a construction project / IRM vessel campaign in accordance with the agreed Project Engineering Plan (PEP
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Engineer / Senior Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at TechnipTechnipFMC Europe where you will be an important team member. Act as the interface on a Project Team or IRM vessel campaign for Client and Suppliers / Subcontractor Engineers relating to allocated engineering tasks
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipTechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Engineer / Senior Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Engineer Surveying Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have open permanent positions as "Senior Surveying Engineers" in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea", which is a part of the "Energy Development & Services" business area within Aker Solutions. The department includes over 20 persons with up to 25 years experiencewith a wide knowledge within the surveying area as ...
- Connection Engineer Jobs in Sandvika, NorwayThe Senior Connection Engineer will contribute to the MCS Connection team focused on solving mechanical challenges for the product line extension and development of the next generation connection systems. This role will be responsible for analyses and mechanical design to develop design solutions for discipline and cross- disciplinary engineering problems. Essential Responsibilities * Recommend approaches and improvements ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAEngineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- HSE Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs HSE Superintendent you will contribute to the development of HS&E Policy and practice as well as delivering HS&E Excellence for the company’s worldwide offshore operations. You will work within the Asset Delivery Team and will be dedicated to excellence in HSE performance and support. Your focus will concentrate on delivery of support within the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Project Engineer / Senior Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs