Provides specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understands clients’ needs; identifies and addresses design parameters and problems; develops and implements solutions. Under limited supervision, independently evaluates, organises and prioritises work. Undertakes responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support to DO, design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions. Signs and issues technical documentation as originator or checker, accepting personal responsibility for its adequacy. Ensures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed. Trains / mentors more junior engineers.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Engineer in Sutton, UK, Europe vacant at Subsea 7 UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Subsea 7 Europe where you will be an important team member. The Africa Region engineering team are seeking an experienced Subsea Project Engineer.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Subsea 7, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
Subsea 7 Jobs
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Sutton
- FEA/ ECA Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Project Manager – Life of Field Jobs in Sutton, UKFocal point for client and Subsea 7 for all project interfaces, delegating where appropriate. Has full profit and loss, safety and quality responsibility for the project. Defines, selects, organises and builds the project team, encouraging team to achieve project success by reducing cost and maximising profit without compromise to quality or safety. Provides feedback on performance of ...
- Senior Contracts Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKThe successful candidate will join the Africa Region Contracts and Procurement department as a permanent member of staff to provide contracts and procurement support for projects and bids. The post will cover a variety of contract engineer duties from specific project based post contract positions in either a subcontracts and /or main contracts role ...
Project Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs