Prepare detail programmes for the vessel newbuild, dive systems and crane projects and ensure that the vendor chosen for these newbuild, dive system and crane projects adhere to these programmes. Progress Curves will also be prepared, monitored and reported.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Planner / Planning Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at TechnipTechnipFMC Europe where you will be an important team member. Prepare detail programmes for the vessel newbuild, dive systems and crane projects
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipTechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Planner / Planning Engineer Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Senior Planners Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Prepare and present detailed planning information (Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports) for UK projects and tender support Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, ...
- Senior Planner Jobs in Sutton, UKDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, supervise a small group of Schedulers/Planners in developing, maintaining, and analysing critical path plans and related schedules. Provide planning support as required by Engineering management Liaise ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAEngineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- HSE Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs HSE Superintendent you will contribute to the development of HS&E Policy and practice as well as delivering HS&E Excellence for the company’s worldwide offshore operations. You will work within the Asset Delivery Team and will be dedicated to excellence in HSE performance and support. Your focus will concentrate on delivery of support within the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Planner / Planning Engineer Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs