– Develop inspection plans to align with the NUI campaign execution window. - Align the Maximo data set to ensure that the inspection Planned Maintenance (PMs) and Work Orders (WOs) are scheduled appropriately into the NUI campaign execution window. - Liaise with Oceaneering Support team Dyce Planner to ensure workpacks are issued to comply with 12 week and 6 week gate criteria. -Liaise with the Client’s Planning Department to update all 12 week and 6 week gate compliance. - Liaise with the Client’s Planning Department to ensure all scaffold, insulation, heat tracing and other services are scheduled into the offshore planning process to satisfy 12W and 6W gate compliance. - Liaise with the Client’s Planning department to ensure there are not any SIMOPS with NUI A&M, TAR Support, Campaign/Maintenance, Wells teams and LOF scheduled visits. - Liaise with Oceaneering Support team Dyce Planner and the Client’s Planning Department to highlight ARC overside standby requirements. - Ensure ARC overside standby cover workscopes (e.g. Riser, structural scopes) are scheduled in Maximo to maximise most probable clement weather months. - Liaise with Offshore co-ordinators to ensure that equipment delivery to NUI platforms are maximised ahead of the planned inspection campaign. - Responsible for releasing and approving PMs within Maximo. - Responsible for updating scheduled start and finish dates within Maximo to coincide with planned inspection visits. - Responsible for updating Maximo with actual manhours, failure codes, linking inspection reports against relevant WOs. - Responsible for continuous improvement of Maximo data set with updating PMs and labour/services/manhours/ARC cover as appropriate.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Planner in Hull, UK, Europe vacant at Oceaneering UK. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at Oceaneering Europe where you will be an important team member. As a Planner, you will be responsible for the effective SGA NUI campaign planning for all topsides inspection activity i.e. Pressure Systems, Pipelines and Structures.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager Jobs in Jurong, SingaporeTo serve as the primary interface between the company and customer on Subsea Projects • To be responsible for the effective management and delivery of equipment and service as defined by Customer’s order • Produce project deliverables to in a safe manner, to specification and quality requirements, on schedule and within budget • Client satisfaction • Ensure company processes ...
- Senior Planners Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDemonstrates HS&E leadership Ensures compliance to Subsea7 policies, processes and administration requirements Prepare and present detailed planning information (Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports) for UK projects and tender support Independently, or under limited supervision, apply advanced scheduling and planning techniques and analysis within a project environment. When required, ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Hull
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in Houston, USADevelop conceptual design and preliminary sizing of hull, mooring and riser/umbilical systems. Focus on semi-submersibles with a further growth within FPSO and Dry Tree Solutions. Perform global performance analyses of hull, mooring and riser/umbilical systems including hydrostatic stability and hydrodynamics. Perform stability, strength, fatigue, interference calculations. Perform floating structure mooring/tendon analyses and design of mooring/tendon ...
- Principal Marine Structural Jobs in Houston, USAAs the Principal Marine Structural Engineer you will be responsible for executing design and consulting work related to deepwater floating platforms. Your duties include analysis of the structural and hydrodynamic response of various platforms, design and analysis of hull structural components, finite element analysis, fatigue analysis, supervising development of structural drawings and interface ...
Planner Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs