Ensuring definition, dissemination and update of Piping Discipline Philosophies, and standards for design, construction and optimisation of the production facilities; promoting, for each pertinent field, the standardisation, coding and dissemination of the best operative methods and the definition of best practices and performance indicators on the piping discipline. •Defining the guidelines for International Standards as well as RoK local Standards & Regulations and ensure compliance for Piping Discipline in base line Philosophies and Specifications. •Capitalizing the experience and the company know-how in the fields of study, design, construction and maintenance of systems and facilities for the production and operation of the plants •Supporting the coordination of the activities of technical audit and internal and external benchmarking, the qualification of the strategic suppliers, the structuring and dissemination of feedback on the piping discipline in terms of guidance on the resolution of issues raised and close out.. •Providing technical support and guidance to client project and discipline engineers during the revision process /approval of key documents like: Basis Design, Design Criteria, General Philosophies, Plot Plans, PFD and be involved in HAZID. HAZOP, QRA, 3D Model Review
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Piping Engineer in London, UK, Europe vacant at Swift Oil and Gas UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Swift Oil and Gas Europe where you will be an important team member. Ensuring definition, dissemination and update of Piping Discipline Philosophies, and standards for design, construction and optimisation of the production facilities
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Swift Oil and Gas, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Piping Engineer Jobs
- Summer Internships – Engineering division Jobs in Oslo, Norway The Engineering Division is globally responsible for project execution in all phases of projects, from Front End studies to Detail design, Fabrication support and Commissioning. The division consists of departments in Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo. The engineering disciplines are as follows: · Process · ...
- Senior Piping Designer Jobs in Delhi, India Requires previous experience of the mechanical and civil design of offshore and onshore projects and the project execution strategies associated with pipeline procurement and construction. Minimum qualifications: Mechanical Engineering degree and Chartered Engineer. Proven track record in FEED and detailed design experience. Familiar with the relevant International standards and Codes of Practice and competent in the design, specification ...
- Lead Engineer/ Technologist Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria This role: • Has the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals. • Will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives. • Shall execute and facilitate the design and analysis for assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, ...
Swift Oil and Gas Jobs
- FPSO Production Engineer Jobs in Paris, France Preparation of the operations (operating procedures, operating philosophy documents, training programme and philosophy, work permit documents, handover to the client, etc.) •Preparation of the start-up and performance tests •To follow-up client engineering studies (P&ID’s review, HAZOP, layout review, etc.) and •ensure that Field Operations requirement are satisfied •To participate to the preparation of the operating and control philosophy and ...
- Emergency Response Advisor Jobs in Ghana, Ghana Main responsibilities include: •Meet the requirements of the EHS MS. •Maintain potential scenarios listings for all sites on the basis of risk assessment results. •Preparation of written ER/CM plans that take into account the level of risk and all potential business and operation’s scenarios. Including global pandemic preparedness. •Maintaining appropriate documented ER link plans/bridging documents to address internal and ...
- Project Operations Manager Jobs in Soyo, Angola Main Job Responsibilities: •Management of the Project Local Team •Liaise with all above personnel and gather information required to: •Interface and coordinate with the Top Management of all local stakeholders of the Project •Report to the Project Management Team in Suresnes. •Monitoring and control of all expenses engaged in Soyo for the Project Account: •Enforcement of Regional and Project cost ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International BG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK The Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK In this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: • Subsea system engineering • Concept and feasibility studies • FEED • Detail design • Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers • Large diameter long distance trunklines • Ultradeep gas transmission ...
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK In this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: Subsea system engineering, Concept and feasibility studies, FEED, Detail design, Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers We have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
Piping Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs