Oil and Gas Investor in short: source for information about the financial world of oil and gas.
Hart Energy Publishing’ Oil and Gas Investor is your complete source for information about the financial world of oil and gas. In addition to providing daily analysis of trends and industry events, our editors interpret the news to highlight opportunities for you, whether your company explores for petroleum or provides finance, capital and advisory services to oil and gas operators.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Oil and Gas Investor careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Oil and Gas Investor Products
Oil and Gas Investor Vacancies
- Asset Integrity Specialist Jobs in Alexandria, EgyptThis role leads and improves Asset Integrity (AI) activity within our Joint Venture (JV) organisation.
- Emergency Response Advisor Jobs in Ghana, GhanaOur client, a major oil and gas operator, currently require an Emergency Response Advisor to contribute to the development of ER/CM policies, strategies, standards and ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Oil and Gas Investor Job Positions