Responsibilities: To undertake day-to-day maintenance of all maintenance activities associated with engine room, utilities and process equipment on the installation. Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner to comply with statutory and client requirements.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Technician in Offshore, UK, Europe vacant at Petrofac UK. The job opening is in the Drilling and Technician department at Petrofac Europe where you will be an important team member. We are currently seeking to recruit a Mechanical Technician for our Maersk Oil Assets.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Petrofac, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mechanical Technician Jobs
- ROV Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe ROV Supervisor is responsible for the safety of the ROV, Tooling and system related third party personnel. The incumbent is responsible for organizing and managing the project team, effective handling of operations and emergency situations. Ability to oversee the tasks of both the Mechanical and Electrical Technician positions. Training new personnel as necessary and also ...
- Senior Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalOffshore repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory Onshore construction, preparation, overhaul, repair, maintenance and testing of a wide range of fixed and mobile systems equipment and miscellaneous operational equipment within the relevant asset equipment inventory. Advise and assist other Technicians with technical expertise as ...
- Offshore Equipment Crane Engineer / Hydraulic Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalFor these positions we are looking for candidates with relevant offshore experience: You have clear and effective oral and written communications skills in English language. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Extensive experience in Hydraulics required Experience in Crane maintenance preferred Experience with Planned Maintenance Systems Valid offshore survival/medical certificates A good knowledge of relevant safety requirementsWe have a vacant oil ...
- Crane Op Mechanic Jobs in Offshore, UKWe are seeking to recruit a Crane Op Mechanic to be based offshore on the Maersk Assets. Working as a multi skilled crew member under the direction and supervision of the Lead Mech Tech or Deck Foreman if required. The successful candidate will need to be flexible, and be capable of working alone or as part of ...
- Lead Barge Operator Jobs in Offshore, ScotlandDuring night-shift or in periods of the Barge Master absence, the Lead Barge Operator will be in full control of Marine systems and activities to maintain vessel stability, cargo and ballasting operations, heading, anchor system monitoring and station keeping. They will also be responsible for any field activity involving other vessels. Ensures that the marine ...
- Mechanical Technician Jobs in Offshore, UKResponsibilities: To undertake day-to-day maintenance of all maintenance activities associated with engine room, utilities and process equipment on the installation. Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner to comply with statutory and client requirements.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanical Technician in Offshore, UK, Europe vacant at ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Mechanical Technician Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs