Act as focal for divisional support. • Coordinate and prioritize application support activities to IFS and to Seadrill IS department as required. • Coordinate maintenance system establishment activities in connection with new units being built. • Ensure uniform maintenance philosophy is maintained throughout global divisions • Monitor divisional maintenance performance. • Responsible for monthly fleet maintenance reporting based on maintenance KPI’s • In connection with divisional focal points, develop and monitor optimization programs for maintenance system for individual rigs, divisions or fleet • Perform world wide audits relating to maintenance system requirements and performance
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Maintenance Support Engineer in Offshore, Norway, Europe vacant at Seadrill Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Maintenance department at Seadrill Europe where you will be an important team member. The newly established Asset Management Support Team within Operations Excellence – Corporate division is looking for two Maintenance Engineers.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Maintenance Support Engineer Jobs
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Miri, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Improvement of offshore and onshore structures performance through maintenance analysis and reliability/improvement loop * Responsible for planning structural inspection * Providing maintenance input into Asset Integrity and structural engineering support for onshore and offshore structures * Act as contract holder for a number of hoisting and structural engineering related contracts * Actively participate in audits and reviewsWe ...
- Instrument Engineer Jobs in Assen, NetherlandsIn this role, you’ll work to ensure that HSE is an inherent part of a highly motivated team while providing engineering support to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO) of modifications on installed equipment. We’ll expect you to optimise various C&A contracts, place a strong priority on maintenance, and apply SIF/RCM across borders. Working on ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Maintenance Support Engineer Related Positions
- ASME Jobs
- Quality Control Analyst Jobs
- Welding Maintenance Jobs
- Punch List Jobs
- Equipment Inspector Jobs
- High Voltage Inspection Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Plant Maintenance Jobs
- Pipe Inspection Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Vibration Jobs
- Refinery Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Facilities Maintenance Jobs
- Cswip Jobs
- Planned Maintenance Jobs
- Completion Equipment Inspection Jobs
- Auto Maintenance Jobs