With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others.
• Provide technical leadership to other personnel assigned to support the effort on assigned projects and/or tasks; mentors others in the organization. • Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments. • Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.• Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations• Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities • Assist internal and external customers on technical issues to recommend design to suit customers’ requirements • Assist in providing technical support in the consolidation of standard products for field sales or proposal by Internal Sales • Prepare and produce technical literature and field service manual.
• Bachelor of Science in the field of Mechanical Engineering • At least 5 additional years of experience in the oil and gas field with relevant engineering experience
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with cross-functional experience preferred • Strong oral and written communication skills • Technological proficiency, including relevant engineering tools • Additional experience designing and implementing new products using the NPI process is preferred • An understanding of Six Sigma tools to make data-based recommendations and decisions • Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Engineer – Subsea in Singapore, Singapore, Asia vacant at Baker Hughes Singapore. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Baker Hughes Asia where you will be an important team member. Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Lead Engineer – Subsea Jobs
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, Houston Manage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International BG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, Brazil Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Singapore
- Marine Engineers – Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Scope of role * Assist in developing DP work in the Far East, in particular DP and FMEA * FMEA analysis and proving trials * Crane/Winch/Windlass inspections * Gap analysis for non DP vessels We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, Singapore We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- HSE Advisor Singapore Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Support line management to deploy HSE policies & procedures, Core Processes, Clients HSE expectations, Environmental requirements, New HSE initiatives •Participates in Local Management safety meeting to discuss and review HSE items and Toolbox talks to reinforce HSE issues. •Conduct HSE trainings •Carry out HSE assessments & workplace inspections audits •Track, monitor & provide updates on HSE corrective actions including HSE improvement ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Singapore
- Intergrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Details as follows but not limited to:- Become the internal and external customers daily point of contact Attend Client meetings, Factory Acceptance Tests and perform a lead role in Site Integration Testing execution. Travel offshore or to location if required to support the site / installation commissioning team. Interface with internal and external customers The IS co-ordinator will be ...
- HSE Advisor Jobs in Singapore, Singapore Support line management to deploy HSE policies & procedures, Core Processes, Clients HSE expectations, Environmental requirements, New HSE initiatives •Participates in Local Management safety meeting to discuss and review HSE items and Toolbox talks to reinforce HSE issues. •Conduct HSE trainings •Carry out HSE assessments & workplace inspections audits •Track, monitor & provide updates on HSE corrective actions including HSE improvement ...
- Account Manager Jobs in Beijing, China This is your chance to join Vetco Gray as our Account Manager for China. This is an exciting, and significant growth opportunity, for an accomplished sales professional within the oil and gas sector. Based in our Beijing or Shenzhen office, and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager for APAC, based in Singapore, you will be responsible ...
Lead Engineer – Subsea Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs