This is your chance to join Vetco Gray as our Account Manager for China. This is an exciting, and significant growth opportunity, for an accomplished sales professional within the oil and gas sector. Based in our Beijing or Shenzhen office, and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager for APAC, based in Singapore, you will be responsible for leading and strategically growing our full scope of Vetco Gray drilling products and services across land, subsea and capital drilling equipment. With a focus on managing existing accounts, with national oil companies and independents, you will also be accountable for increasing market share, driving pricing and setting margins. As a senior member of the sales team, you will very comfortable identifying, promoting and exploiting sales opportunities in the region and developing client relationships.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Account Manager in Beijing, China, Asia vacant at Baker Hughes China. The job opening is in the Manegement and Account department at Baker Hughes Asia where you will be an important team member. This is your chance to join Vetco Gray as our Account Manager for China
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Account Manager Jobs
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, Netherlands Maintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in China
- Subsea Trees Design team Leader Jobs in ShenZhen, China The candidate should demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop product that meet customer/project needs , manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in planning, and contribute to the overall business technical solusion. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Stimulation/Frac Engineer – Rotator Jobs in Tanggu, China Onshore/OFFSHORE design and OFFSHORE support of Open Hole, Cased Hole Gravel Packing, FRAC Packing as well as Acid and other type stimulation pumping jobs. Will also be responsible for training other junior team members. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Stimulation/Frac Engineer – Rotator in Tanggu, China, Asia vacant at Baker Hughes China. ...
- Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities – China Jobs in Beijing, China Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Beijing
- Account Manager Jobs in Beijing, China This is your chance to join Vetco Gray as our Account Manager for China. This is an exciting, and significant growth opportunity, for an accomplished sales professional within the oil and gas sector. Based in our Beijing or Shenzhen office, and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager for APAC, based in Singapore, you will be responsible ...
- Geophysicists Jobs in Beijing, China – Strong grasp of geophysical and geological principles. Good knowledge of signal processing, demultiple, imaging, etc. - Proven experience with QC of large volumes of seismic data inc. 3D visualization, attribute analysis, etc. - Ideal candidate would have 3+ years of hands on Depth Imaging Experience, including velocity model building. - Reputation for thoroughness, patience and organizational ability. - Proven ability and experience ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Beijing China High Paying Jobs in Beijing List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Beijing, China Jobs in China Oil and Gas Companies in Beijing, China Companies in China
Account Manager Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Account Executive Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs