ITS Drilling Services in short: providing global environmental solutions for the global drilling industry.
With the Increasing sensitivity to prevention of pollution and environmental damage in a cost effective manner, ITS Drilling Services provides an integrated package of environmental products and services to the oil and gas drilling industry. All Services are provided on a sales and rental basis. In essence ITS Drilling Services has created a major new independent force in the fast growing market of companies providing global environmental solutions for the global drilling industry.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and ITS Drilling Services careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, UK, Europe(North)
ITS Drilling Services Products
ITS Drilling Services Vacancies
- Project Director Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the ...
- Remote Technology Specialist (RTS) Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe Remote Technology Specialist (RTS) will be assigned to technically and/or operationally challenging ROV projects in order to provide specialist knowledge to the offshore operations ...
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandto provide product development, reliability and engineering technical support to Operations and Sales for the Smith Drilling and Evaluation team.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top ITS Drilling Services Job Positions