To manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd operational support activities aimed at providing effective field life management services for Nexen Buzzard equipment and services This includes but is not limited to: • To control the supply, management and maintenance of goods and provide the operational support to minimise life cycle costs. • To optimise the application of resources and to apply a proactive approach with respect to the various aspects of the Field Life Management Services. • To act as the focal point between the customers Drilling and Completions teams. • To manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip operational support activities, including the interfaces with all manufacturing processes. • To ensure a smooth transition and handover of the equipment through all stages of the project design and manufacture into shipment and offshore installation, and ensure the continuity of Dril-Quip responsibilities throughout. • Acting as a the focal point between the Customer Drilling and Completion team and Dril-Quip during the operation phase of the development period. This include attendance at Client premises for morning meetings, as required. • Integrating with customer representatives and travelling offshore to Client facilities at least every three months during the operations phase. • Managing all aspects of the through life service including planning, execution, documentation, direction and control of resources within the Dril-Quip organisation to ensure all deliverables are made and the contract requirements are fulfilled. • Managing and communicating progress on the delivery of the newly manufactured items for all major call offs. • Managing the ongoing supply of equipment to comply with customers drilling and completion schedule. • Managing the implementation of offshore maintenance and integrity testing of installed equipment during the commissioning and operational phase of the development. • Ensuring the provi
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Integrated Services Coordinator in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Dril-Quip Europe where you will be an important team member. To manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd operational support activities aimed at providing effective field life management services for Nexen Buzzard equipment and services
Find other Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs
Find other Dril-Quip Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dril-Quip, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Intergrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Offshore, IndonesiaAs the Integrated Services Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support on a daily basis across all stakeholders. Resposibilities: - Become the internal and external customers daily point of contact - Attend Client meetings, Factory Acceptance Tests and perform a lead role in Site Integration Testing execution. - Travel offshore or to location if required to support the ...
- Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd operational support activities aimed at providing effective field life management services for Nexen Buzzard equipment and services This includes but is not limited to: • To control the supply, management and maintenance of goods and provide the operational support to minimise life cycle costs. • To optimise the application of resources ...
- Designer/ Senior Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandFurther Duties and responsibilities of the role include: •Specification of materials, weldments etc. •Provide back up for Engineers as part of in house Engineering/Design Department •Ensuring materials, drawings etc are made available per given schedule for manufacture of equipment •Providing proposal packages, procedures and Fabrication packages •Liaising with manufacturing/sales/service departments •Assisting with engineering problems encountered within these departments •Actively contribute to ...
- Engineer (Surface) Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Suface Engineer to join our Dyce based team. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all Engineering activities required for a particular product or project. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineer (Surface) in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. ...
- Quality Control Leadhand Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEnsuring correct material is being utilised to produce relevant part • Ensuring all machine parts are final inspected for compliance with drawing detail/process routers • Ensuring all components have undergone relevant NDT Heat treatment operations(where applicable), and reports are duly checked • Ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details • Ensuring relevant factory acceptance/integration tests and flushing operations are ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Integrated Services Coordinator Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs