Imes Group in short: provides testing, monitoring and measurement, in-service support and specialist engineering services
Imes Group delivers engineering products, services and systems that enable our clients to manage the life cycle costs, performance and safety of their plant, equipment and structures. Imes Group combines best engineering practice with new and innovative technology to provide knowledge to our clients, allowing them to better care for, maintain and extend the life of their plant and equipment, thus enhancing operational capability and reducing costs. Imes Group has a combined collective industry knowledge developed over the last fifty years. We provide expertise in the fields of lifting equipment, mechanical handling systems, load measurement and process measurement and control. We work in partnership with our clients to develop long term relationships, providing solutions that not only meet their current needs but will continue to do so in the future. Imes Group, our team are our assets. The team’s skill and attitude enable us to deliver our products and services to the highest industry standards.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Imes Group careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Imes Group Products
- Triton Circulating Valve ProductsTriton Circulating Valve products from Expro Group The Tcv Is Used In Conjunction With The Tester Valve For Almost All Applications Triton ...
Imes Group Vacancies
- Global Operations Manager LNG Jobs in Reading, UKThis is an influential position within BG Advance for the Operations LNG Business Sector.
- New Ventures Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Dallas, USAAccountable for developing BG’s subsurface/technical understanding of BG’s acquired interest in East Texas/North Louisiana. Understand the development plan and be able to advise on well ...
- Technology & Well Performance Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKThe main focus of the Technology & Well Performance Engineer’s position is to help improve the drilling performance in BG’s deepwater acreage
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Imes Group Job Positions