Baker Hughes is looking for a seasoned sales professional with extensive experience on selling to C level clients in the oil and gas industry. Key duties will be to sell products and services to existing and new customers. Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts and complex product lines. Builds strong C level customer relationships. Manages the sales function and may supervise a staff of sales people. Develops product/service alliances for major customers. Develops cross-product line sales opportunities. Has no direct field service responsibilities. Handles special projects, as assigned. Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company’s products and services. Knowledge of BHI product lines spanning multiple divisions and competitive markets. Possesses a distinguished and sustained sales achievement record. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. 14+ years industry related field sales experience.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Executive Sales in Houston, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Oil and Sales department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. Baker Hughes is looking for a seasoned sales professional with extensive experience on selling to C level clients in the oil and gas industry.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Executive Sales Jobs
- Senior Technical Sales Jobs in Katy, USADevelop and sell engineered solutions incorporating the Aker MH equipment offering. •Ability to negotiate and finalize contractual agreements •Establish contact with designated accounts and work towards developing creative engineered solutions with customers Engineering, Operations and Executive staff from initial opportunity to successful closure •Liaise with internal departments and other divisions of Aker MH to determine equipment requirements •Lead and ...
- Country Leader Russia Jobs in Moscow, RussiaThe Russia Country Leader plays a key role within the Oil & Gas organization and is responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the region. He/she will be responsible for the area growth and will demonstrate leadership in managing the matrix environment of multiple functions in the region to include Sales, Services, Engineering, ITO and ...
- Vice-President Geophysical Technology Jobs in Houston, USATechnical marketing Technical sales support Work closely with oil companies to promote and support high-end services in the region. Wide and Multi Azimuth Geostreamer HD3D and HD4D Integrated Acquisition and Processing solutions Act as a link between DPT and the regional marine business unit Write and deliver technical papers for trade journals and conferences (SEG, EAGE, etc.) Organize and participate in technical road-shows across ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Executive Sales Related Positions
- SAP Business Analyst Jobs
- Secretarial Jobs
- Completion Tools Sales Jobs
- Compliance Analyst Jobs
- Title Analyst Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs
- Excel Analyst Jobs
- Performance Analyst Jobs
- International Sales Jobs
- Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Office Support Jobs
- Marketing Communication Jobs
- Paralegal Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Regional Sales Jobs
- Legal Analyst Jobs
- Business Development Executive Jobs
- Counsel Jobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs