With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented professionals in bringing the power of imagination to the world of energy, apply now to attend our Invitational Career Fair.
Invitational Career Fair,
20th March, 2010 in Aberdeen
Apply today to qualify!
The Engineering Delivery Manager is responsible for liaising with Project Management and other functions to ensure Engineering meets the deliverables of the Project.
The Engineering Delivery Manager will be instrumental in bringing together processes and procedures in this arena together with key measures to demonstrate we are moving EPC Project Engineering deliverables in a coordinated and cohesive manner to meet business needs. The role is in response to the need for OTR Engineering to balance the breadth created by the current organization, which focuses specifically on Product and System lines, with depth in a given EPC Project stream. Within this will be the need to interface and manage cross functional boundaries as well as with Project Management / Customer level, specifically with Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality. Principal responsibilities:- All Technical integration – All Eng resources- Planning of all qualifications- All engineering deliverables and ownership of Customer specific tech specifications- Eng Interface for project management and customer.
• D&P product knowledge.
• Project enigneering experience.
• Degree in Engineering, although extensive product experience would be sufficient.
To apply, please visit www.gecareerfair.com/SS, select job title and click on it to be directed to position details and application to complete for an invitation to our Career Fair. For more information about GE Oil & Gas, please visit www.geoilandgas.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineering Delivery Manager in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Engineering Manager department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. The Engineering Delivery Manager is responsible for liaising with Project Management and other functions to ensure Engineering meets the deliverables of the Project
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Engineering Delivery Manager Jobs
- Project Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaBaker Oil Tools leads the industry in completing, finishing and workover technologies. The company excels at engineering and manufacturing products and systems to help customers reduce their well costs whilst enhancing oil and gas recovery. Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Project Manager reporting to the Regional Operations Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plans, coordinates and implements ...
- Subsea Project Engineer Jobs in Sunbury, UKBP Angola are seeking a Subsea Controls Engineer to join the Block 18 GEL Project team to take on the challenge of developing the Subsea Controls and Safety Instrumented System. The role is somewhat flexible and could be tailored to suit either an engineer seeking to deepen knowledge in subsea controls or an experienced engineer ...
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Engineering Delivery Manager Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Drilling Engineering Manager Jobs
- Research Manager Jobs
- Electrical Manager Jobs
- Electrical Engineer Manager Jobs
- Information Manager Jobs
- Controls Engineering Manager Jobs
- Facilities Engineering Manager Jobs
- Laboratory Manager Jobs
- Drafting Manager Jobs
- Application Engineering Manager Jobs
- Technical Manager Jobs