Initially, to provide specialist support and advice to the TEAM and the Client for their upcoming Drilling operations. * To evaluate, prepare and assist the client with the design of each drilling program, whilst coordinating all data and requirements to enable a constant project overview towards meeting client’s objective. * Will be involved for the preparation of the project specific equipment requirements and specifications * Provide operational field supervisory support to ongoing drilling operations regionally ( at the beginning) also related to underbalanced and managed pressure drilling projects. * When required,to interface with the client, drilling contractor and directional drilling provider to advise during the drilling periods and to provide solutions to issues if required. * To provide overall project support for Weatherford’s Drilling Hazard Mitigation operational personnel and equipment with the assistance / support from the Project Manager and the Senior Supervisor. * Coordinate the engineering process from basis of design, through FEED to project execution. * To ensure the well is drilled in compliance with the program. * To monitor well conditions to ensure drilling is optimized. * Be instrumental in the development of the business unit and new technology. * Provide technical support to the Business Development team in pursuit of new opportunities and provide technical presentations and perform customer visits as required. * To ensure accuracy and consistency of data acquisition. * To implement and enforce Weatherford QHSE policies. * To be the technical, operational and engineering focal point, for all daily and end of well reporting and field records, as per customer requirements. * To ensure casing design and drilling fluid study and optimization for the client and the drilling programme. * Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Weatherford Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Weatherford Europe where you will be an important team member. develop and implement the drilling programs including drilling system design and operational procedures relating to Controlled Pressure Drilling.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Weatherford, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Engineer Jobs
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Rig Electrician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalMake necessary repairs to electrical equipment aboard the rig. Perform all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with operating procedures. Install new equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications, safe practices, and regulatory requirements. Maintain the logs of all electrical repairs onboard the rig and keep Rig Engineer informed as to the status of the repairs ...
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, UAEKey Responsibilities: 1) Highly specialized position skilled in the rigging-up, running tools in and out of the hole and the related procedures associated with retrieval of tools, drill string, and equipment in the well bore. 2) May supervise drill or fishing crew and actually rig-up assemblies to run a fishing tool operation. 3) Supervises the tool ...
- Business Unit Manager – SLS Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Business Unit Manager is the key regional focal point for the Europe Regional Surface Logging Business units. Focus is on technical and BD support, compliance with GBU standards and regional business performance. Reporting to the Business Group Manager the Business Unit Manager has a regional over view of the product lines performance and is responsible ...
- Liner Hanger Operations Supervisor Jobs in Various, LibyaEssential requirements: • Competent supervisory skills. • Good customer and employee interpersonal skills. • Competent trainer (workshop & field). • Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. • Mechanical aptitude. • Strong written and verbal English communication skills. • Strong hydraulic calculation skills • Management skill • In depth understanding of oilfield product and operations • High School education • Technical qualification • Ability ...
- Senior Software Developer Jobs in Edinburgh, ScotlandMaintaining and developing the i-DO software architecture o Analysing software requirements and developing software design o Design, develop and maintain i-DO software o Collaborate with Petroleum Engineers to support i-DO product development o Support i-DO software deployment projects including customer site visits o Participate in analysis of customer systems and requirements. o Full involvement with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Drilling Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs