Ormat Technologies, Inc in short: development, manufacture, and marketing of innovative power systems. ORMAT® Energy Converter (OEC) units
ORMAT brings over four decades of experience in the development, manufacture, and marketing of innovative power systems. ORMAT® Energy Converter (OEC) units, combined into modular power plants with a capacity of 200 kW to 130 MW, use locally available heat sources, including geothermal energy (steam and hot water), recovered energy generation, biomass and solar energy.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Ormat Technologies, Inc careers!
We are located in Reno, USA, America(North)
Ormat Technologies, Inc Products
Ormat Technologies, Inc Vacancies
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, BrazilEntry Level Field Engineer Opportunities – Brazil
- Senior Inspection Engineer Jobs in Baku, AzerbaijanBe responsible for the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to allocated offshore platforms or landsites/pipelines
- Entry Level Field Engineer Opportunities – China Jobs in Beijing, ChinaField Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Reno
Top Ormat Technologies, Inc Job Positions