Controls and Manages an entire class of electronics components. Maintains an Approved Manufacturers List (AML). Monitors qualification testing of components, and compiles test data into reports for management. The engineer will be required to analyze and interpret field and test data for electronics components. Works with component suppliers to assure that component changes are understood so that the risk of the change can be evaluated. Performs other duties as required.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Component Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. Controls and Manages an entire class of electronics components. Maintains an Approved Manufacturers List (AML). Monitors qualification testing of components, and compiles test data into reports for management.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Component Engineer Jobs
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
- Supplier Quality Engineer Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeYou will provide leadership to drive growth in business cooperation between GE Oil & Gas and the supplier base. · Be the technical focal point for supplier activities directed toward process control and quality assurance of fluid systems and waste heat recovery unit components and assemblies. Establish a structured approach for consistency and adherence to quality ...
- Structural Analysis Engineer Jobs in Kongsberg, NorwayMain tasks: * Perform global analysis on workover riser systems. Dynamic analysis of workover risers, marine risers, pipe in pipe systems, this includes FMC systems and rig systems. * Fatigue assessment on now systems, connectors, components and pipe systems, in or outside of a marine riser. ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Component Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs