Freeman & Curiel Engineers in short: full service engineering company
Freeman & Curiel Engineers, LLP.. was founded in November, 2004 and is a full service engineering company. F&C is the product of a merger of Engineering Mechanics Company and PMI Engineering, Inc. F&C is registered in the state of Texas to provide engineeringng services, FEED, project management, and design/drafting services to the oil&gas production, drillling, as well as power generation industries. F&C’s Professional Engineers are backed by Engineering Technicians, Designers, Procurement Personel, Project Administration, Computer Technicians, and Network Administrators. F&C’s staff of engineers are seasoned professionals with averaged experience of over 19 years and includes Registered Professional Engineer’s in all disciplines. F&C maintains state of the art engineering and drafting software. Our drafting and engineering stations are among the best available to the industry at any time. Freeman & Curiel Engineers, LLP. will meet the needs and surpass the expectations of our clients by strictly adhering to our commitment to excellence.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Freeman & Curiel Engineers careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Freeman & Curiel Engineers Products
Freeman & Curiel Engineers Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USA The individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Responsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Freeman & Curiel Engineers Job Positions