Argus Remote Systems in short: variety of subsea instruments, manipulators and tools, both electric and hydraulic
Basically well-equipped ROVs will be adapted for research, survey and construction work by Client-specified add-on modules. Argus Systems may be fitted with a variety of subsea instruments, manipulators and tools, both electric and hydraulic. ROV electronics and software are as module interfaces or for special client requirements. Argus deliver complete systems: ROV, control and workshop containers, winches, Tether Management Systems (TMS), Launch & Recovery Systems (LARS). Vessels for coastal operations and inland waters can be provided. Argus Remote Systems supply both systems and experienced crews for short and long-term projects offshore and inshore.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Argus Remote Systems careers!
We are located in Bergen, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Argus Remote Systems Products
Argus Remote Systems Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen
- Project Manager Offshore Operations Jobs in Bergen, NorwayKeep updated forecasts and plans for own projects in collaboration with BD/planning department.
- Senior Business Manager Jobs in Bergen, NorwayCost control, invoicing and estimating
- Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bergen, Norwaytechnical responsible of mecahnical equipment in our project
Top Argus Remote Systems Job Positions