Woodside Petroleum in short: is involved in the exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons
Woodside Petroleum is involved in the exploration, development and production of hydrocarbons. Its core asset is its stake in the North West Shelf project, which it also operates. Established in 1954, Woodside Petroleum (WPL) has grown to become Australias leading oil and gas company. It produces a wide range of hydrocarbons including crude oil, liquefied natural gas (LNG), domestic gas, condensate and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) which are sold both domestically and offshore (particularly to Japan).
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Woodside Petroleum careers!
We are located in Perth, AUSTRALIA, Australia
Woodside Petroleum Products
Woodside Petroleum Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in AUSTRALIA
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaThe ROV Supervisor has the primary responsibility for the Health , Safety and welfare of the offshore personne
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThe Senior Engineer shall ensure that System Engineering is performed in a timely manner and in accordance with procedures and standards on the project or ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Perth
- FPSO Package Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaTo ensure the management of the Execution of FPSO System Work Package in accordance with the overall Project Development Plan, coordinating a team of engineers ...
- ROV Operations Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaEnsuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location
- Project Engineer – Subsea, Umbilicals, Riser, Flowlines Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer to drive and deliver a package of work relating to offshore installation.
Top Woodside Petroleum Job Positions