Texas Systems & Controls in short: global provider of custom skid-mounted systems each engineered to our customer’s exact requirements.
Texas Systems & Controls is a global provider of custom skid-mounted systems each engineered to our customer’s exact requirements. The steady growth and continuous success of the company is premised on Innovative Designs, Smart Project Management and Quality Without Compromise. A worldwide network of agents and a local sales force share our commitment to lasting customer relationships. Our office in Singapore supports numerous agents in the Far East. Texas Systems & Controls also have agents in India, South America, Africa and the Middle East.Texas Systems & Controls is a private, closely held business founded in 1985 by Dennis W. Abrahams, who is still active in the day-to-day operations. Texas Systems & Controls company originally focused on specialty heating systems, electric process heaters and controls and the distribution of electric heaters, heating elements, controls and indicators. In 1993, all distribution activities were spun-off to a then newly formed sister company, TSCI Corp. which is now known as Thermal Solutions, Controls and Indicators.Over the years, the scope and sophistication of the fabricated systems have grown in relation to increased design and engineering capabilities, expanded facilities, and adoption of highly effective management and control structures and methods.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Texas Systems & Controls careers!
We are located in Tomball, USA, America(North)
Texas Systems & Controls Products
Texas Systems & Controls Vacancies
- Staff Research Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAShell Oil Company is currently seeking a Senior Staff Research Engineer, EPT-RPD for its Houston, Texas location.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAwe are seeking a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join our Houston, Texas
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Tomball
Top Texas Systems & Controls Job Positions