Provides skilled level support for the drilling product line(s), technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and/or product performance. Assists customers with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions. Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action. May be lead engineering/technical position in region or area. Handles special projects,as assigned.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Technical Support Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. Provides skilled level support for the drilling product line(s), technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and/or product performance.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Offshore Construction Engineer- SURF Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, develops, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. • Manages project engineering and related functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, and work assignments. • Insures project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule. • Provides technical support for construction effort, including participation ...
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Technical Support Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs