Subsea Operations * Prepares configuration layouts, and plans the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. * Maintains and overhauls BOP. * Helps plan subsea equipment replacements and retrievals. * Documents the maintenance history for assigned subsea equipment. * Makes equipment replacement recommendations. * Tests, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs all assigned heave compensating equipment in accordance with Pride International (Pride) policy and regulatory requirements. * Uses recognized maintenance procedures; oversees the safe work activities of any assigned helpers. * Makes certain that all assigned subsea running and retrieving tools are in good condition. * Maintains equipment maintenance history according to Preventative Maintenance System (PMS) guidelines. * Maintains an adequate inventory of all spares, oils, and operating fluids required for assigned subsea equipment. * Keeps management informed on new installation projects and requirements for spares on a regular basis. Safety * Participates in the Safety Training Observation Program (S.T.O.P) and weekly safety and operational meetings. * Develops and implements Job Safety Analyses and prepares risk assessments as required. * Reports all hazards and communicates ideas for enhancing safety standards. * Performs all duties in accordance with the Permit to Work System.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer in World, Worldwide, World vacant at Pride International Worldwide. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Pride International World where you will be an important team member. The Subsea Engineer is responsible for installing blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and maintaining the equipment in a safe and reliable condition.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Pride International, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Marine Engineers – Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeScope of role * Assist in developing DP work in the Far East, in particular DP and FMEA * FMEA analysis and proving trials * Crane/Winch/Windlass inspections * Gap analysis for non DP vessels We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
Pride International Jobs
- Rig Superintendent Jobs in Offshore, USASafety · Demonstrate commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the vessel. · Select appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South AfricaThe Senior Subsea Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition. Essential Job Functions Subsea Operations • Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in International, InternationalSubsea Operations · Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. · Oversees BOP maintenance and overhauls. · Plans and supervises subsea equipment ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Worldwide
- Marine Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe role will include: • Introduction and implementation of company marine standards • Development of an offshore vessel assurance scheme and database • Assisting in chartered vessel selection, auditing and contract management • Provision of marine technical support to operations, projects, exploration and tanker activities. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Marine Superintendent in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Marathon ...
- Senior Subsea Specialist Jobs in Offshore, USAFrontier Drilling, a deepwater drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, TX, has five openings for a Senior Subsea Specialist on the Bully I, our purpose built drillship, currently under construction and capable of ultra-deepwater DP operations worldwide, specifically designed for moored and DP arctic operations. The Senior Subsea Specialist reviews and approves configuration layouts, plans and supervises ...
- Senior Technical Sales Jobs in Katy, USADevelop and sell engineered solutions incorporating the Aker MH equipment offering. •Ability to negotiate and finalize contractual agreements •Establish contact with designated accounts and work towards developing creative engineered solutions with customers Engineering, Operations and Executive staff from initial opportunity to successful closure •Liaise with internal departments and other divisions of Aker MH to determine equipment requirements •Lead and ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in World
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UKThe Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- DP Operator Jobs in Offshore, InternationalUSCG Unlimited Deck License and a Nautical Institute DP Operator Certificate required; excellent working knowledge of DP systems and the applications of DP systems during drilling operations; excellent working knowledge of semi-submersible rig operations; detailed knowledge of stability and ballast control operations, both practical and theoretical; good written and oral communication skills; good knowledge of ...
Subsea Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs