The Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer shall ensure compliance with the design rules and procedures in force within Technip. The proposed designs must be economic, safe and in accordance with requirements • Ensure that conceptual and / or detail designs are properly worked through according to the Client’s requirements and to Technip internal engineering standards. • Perform engineering work related to rigid pipeline design and installation: - Pipeline code checks. - On bottom stability. - Heat transfer calculations. - Reel packing. - Static and dynamic installation analyses. - Spool lift analysis. - Specification of manufacturing of pipe & flanges. - Assist Project Management Teams in developing pipeline installation procedures. • Liaise with Project Management Teams (tender and project stages) and Business Development Contracts Engineers (tender stage)
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at TechnipTechnipFMC Europe where you will be an important team member. The Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer shall perform conceptual and / or detailed engineering studies based on instruction
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact TechnipTechnipFMC, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer Jobs
- Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer shall ensure compliance with the design rules and procedures in force within Technip. The proposed designs must be economic, safe and in accordance with requirements • Ensure that conceptual and / or detail designs are properly worked through according to the Client’s requirements and to Technip internal engineering standards. • Perform engineering work related to ...
- Senior Subsea Equipment Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Engineer heavily experienced in the specification, design, selection, manufacture, test and installation of subsea production equipment. Candidate should possess detailed knowledge and good broad spectrum working knowledge in most or all of the following subsea discipline areas: wellhead systems, tree systems, jumper systems, manifold systems, production control systems, installation/workover systems, umbilical systems, ROV flying leads, ...
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar Fully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- HSE Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As HSE Superintendent you will contribute to the development of HS&E Policy and practice as well as delivering HS&E Excellence for the company’s worldwide offshore operations. You will work within the Asset Delivery Team and will be dedicated to excellence in HSE performance and support. Your focus will concentrate on delivery of support within the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Perform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Subsea Design/Pipelay Engineer Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs