Subsea Control Services Ltd in short: design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of Subsea Production
Incorporated in 1984 to meet the Project needs for design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of Subsea Production. Core expertise in subsea control systems and umbilicals. Deepwater experience including design and qualification testing to 3,000m [10,000ft]. Independent advice and consultancy to Operators, EPC Contractors, & Manufacturers.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Subsea Control Services Ltd careers!
We are located in Marsh Gibbon, UK, Europe(North)
Subsea Control Services Ltd Products
- Rotating Diverter System ProductsRotating Diverter System products from Stacey Oil Services Ltd Key Piece Of Underbalanced Drilling Equipment Rotating Diverter System The Stacey Rotating Control ...
Subsea Control Services Ltd Vacancies
- Integrated Services Coordinator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo manage and co-ordinate Dril-Quip (Europe) Ltd operational support activities aimed at providing effective field life management services for Nexen Buzzard equipment and services
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Marsh Gibbon
Top Subsea Control Services Ltd Job Positions