You’ll be accountable for design integrity of the Ormen Lange and Draugen subsea and flowline systems, owning the processes, supplying resources and managing contracts to allow the execution of projects in accordance with company standards and procedures. You’ll also: * Keep a total overview (for the Subsea and Flowline systems) of schedule, scope and ongoing execution activities * Recognize and manage subsea engineering issues as they arise and develop plans for their resolution * Grow and develop the subsea engineering team and the overall subsea capacity in Shell Norway.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea and Flowlines Technical Manager in Stavanger, Norway, Europe vacant at Shell Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. Our Subsea Engineers work on some of the most challenging and rewarding projects the industry can offer. We are looking for a Subsea and Flowlines Technical Manager to join our team based in Stavanger.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea and Flowlines Technical Manager Jobs
- Subsea and Flowlines Technical Manager Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayYou’ll be accountable for design integrity of the Ormen Lange and Draugen subsea and flowline systems, owning the processes, supplying resources and managing contracts to allow the execution of projects in accordance with company standards and procedures. You’ll also: * Keep a total overview (for the Subsea and Flowline systems) of schedule, scope and ongoing execution activities * ...
- Project Engineer – Subsea, Umbilicals, Riser, Flowlines Jobs in Perth, AustraliaReporting to the Engineering Operations Manager – Installation you will be required to; • Drive and execute strategy for assigned scope ensuring optimal safety performance • Recommend Execution Strategy for assigned workscope • Optimisation of the Installation Methodology to minimise cost and risk • Identification, specification, sourcing and nomination of key installation spread and equipment • ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves, actuated valves on/off valves, control valves and valve controls contribute technical competency to the procurement process vendor follow up for procurement packages participation in FAT develop installation, test and start-up procedures inspections at offshore and onshore installations mentor and coach for other personnel within the valve engineering We have a vacant ...
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norwayconducting piping stress analysis using Caesar II/Triflex, preferably in the offshore industry produce Critical Line List knowledge of appropriate national and international codes and standards including ASME B31.3 writing and presentation of technical reports evaluation of piping stress calculations done by others basic knowledge of piping layout, design and process knowledge of pipe supports, trunnion calculations, assessment of loads on equipment, ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
Subsea and Flowlines Technical Manager Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs