Shell International Exploration and Production Inc. is currently seeking a Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer for their Houston, Texas location. Responsibilities: * Participation in the evaluation of various prospect development options * Well analysis, detailed well completion design, participation in operability reviews, identification & procurement of equipment & services * Preparation of completion procedures & offshore engineering support of completion operations * Early design work with the subsurface teams can include the evaluation & development of new or novel technologies, identification of risks & uncertainties, feasibility & completion concept selection * Developing CTRs & work plans & delivering installed well completions that meet functional requirements, are reliable & are completed within the budget & schedule commitments * Work will be done in a customer focused, team environment requiring the ability to work effectively with others * Champion for the Deliver the Limit (DTL) Completion Process & for the execution of DTL on the wells that are being completed
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at Shell USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Shell America where you will be an important team member. Shell International Exploration and Production Inc. is currently seeking a Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer for their Houston, Texas location.
Find other Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer Jobs
Find other Shell Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston, USA
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer Jobs
- Lead Completions Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKProvide completions, well testing, well servicing and well integrity expertise for BG Advance. Review well completions, testing and intervention planning in conjunction with asset teams as well as assist Assets to design completions, well tests and interventions in accordance with BG minimum standards and support Assets through the Value Assurance Framework (VAF) funnel by contributing to ...
- Lead Completion Engineer Jobs in Reading, UKThe purpose of this role is to: - Provide completions, well testing, well servicing and well integrity expertise for BG Advance. - Review well completions, testing and intervention planning in conjunction with asset teams as well as assist Assets to design completions, well tests and interventions in accordance with BG minimum standards and support Assets by contributing ...
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway. Responsibilities: Without compromising corporate HSE standards and in accordance with statutes, regulations and company policies, we’ll expect you to: * Manage the team of subsea engineers supporting Norwegian Completions and Well Interventions activities, including Draugen, Ormen ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs