Responsible for maintenance of all Subsea Assets on operating rigs. Prepare budgets with rig individual Subsea departments for necessary scheduled & unscheduled maintenance & upgrades on Subsea equipment. Review all Subsea PMR routines and updates where required. Ensure scheduled maintenance items are performed throughout the year on all DWBU rigs. Ensure spare BOP equipment is correctly maintained (PMR’s) and stored correctly for long term asset preservation. Audit Warehouses for verification of asset preservation. Ensure manufacturer’s alerts on Subsea equipment are performed, where possible. Ensure all Subsea equipment is operated within the designed limits. Ensure yearly NDT inspections are performed when required. Hold Subsea Engineers accountable for rig department costs. Responsible for all Subsea equipment repairs to ensure industry standards compliance on quality control. Maintain copy of all certificates for Subsea equipment, where applicable.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Subsea – Shorebased in Houston, USA, America vacant at Ensco USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Ensco America where you will be an important team member. providing specialized systems engineering, design and equipment specification support to the Business Unit operating rigs and other corporate operations
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Ensco, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Subsea – Shorebased Jobs
- Senior Subsea – Shorebased Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for maintenance of all Subsea Assets on operating rigs. Prepare budgets with rig individual Subsea departments for necessary scheduled & unscheduled maintenance & upgrades on Subsea equipment. Review all Subsea PMR routines and updates where required. Ensure scheduled maintenance items are performed throughout the year on all DWBU rigs. Ensure spare BOP equipment is correctly maintained (PMR’s) and ...
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- SHEQ Advisor – Onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandExecute Individual goals and objectives within the SHE&Q annual department work plan • Execute and report internal and external audits in accordance with the audit schedule • Implement the document file code procedure Support the organisation to achieve the SHEQ objectives • Provide accurate, timely and effective business improvement advise to operational staff • Provide relevant operation feedback to departmental ...
- Drilling Rig Toolpusher Jobs in Offshore, UKEnsco require a Toolpusher on the E70 based in the UK on a 21×21 rotation. Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the drilling portion of the rig and all personnel (ENSCO drilling employees as well as contract employees) involved in the rig up and down procedures and in the drilling and completion procedures. Reports directly ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Senior Subsea – Shorebased Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs