fields lies in 1,200m to 1,500m of water. In 1999, BP drilled the Platina and Plutonio wells using the deepwater drillship Pride Angola, and followed these in 2000 with four more: Galio, Paladio, Cromio and Cobalto.
Greater Plutonio, Block 18, West of Africa, BP, Africa,
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Maintenance Manager - Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Jobs… The Maintenance Manager - Corporate provides Pride International (Pride) Corporate oversight of Maintenance Department operations to ensure all mechanical and electrical systems and equipment on the rigs are maintained to a high operational standard.
- Asst. Subsea Engineer in West Africa Jobs in… organizing and supervising work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system
- Oseberg Sør by Equinor field was discovered in 1984, when Norsk Hydro drilled well 30/9-3. The field is located 115km from the shore and 13km from the Oseberg field, in a water depth of 101m. The field is operated…
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Electrical Field Support Supervisor-Deepwater… Provide instrument and electrical support to ensure the smoothness of drilling execution with optimal performances.
- Hydraulics Supervisor-Deepwater Jobs in Offshore, USA The Hydraulic Supervisor oversees the hydraulic component and system maintenance and repairs, ensuring the rig hydraulic equipment performs to high operational and safety standards.
- Rig Manager Jobs in Houma, USA The Rig Manager is responsible for coordinating the operational functions of the deepwater drillship, with special emphasis on the drilling operations, towards effective and efficient performance of the drillship.
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South Africa is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition.
- Hickory by Anadarko is operated by Anadarko, which owns a 50% working interest in the Grand Isle blocks 110, 111 and 116, along with partners Shell (37.5%) and Ocean Energy (12.5%). Hickory lies in the Grand Isle block…
- Easington Catchment Area (ECA) by BP gas development was awarded DTI approval in November 1998. The £150 million first phase of ECA will involve the development of the two gas fields Neptune and Mercury.
- Mossel Bay by EM The EM and satellite gas fields are situated 120km south-west of the Mossel Bay complex. They lie in the Bredasdorp Basin Block 9 and were discovered in 1984, when the well tested 10 million ft³/day…