The position is in StatoilHydro’s flow assurance department, a department with approx. 20 employees located in Stavanger and Oslo. Our main responsibilities are early phase projects both in Norway and internationally, operational support to StatoilHydro’s operating units onshore and offshore and technology development within the multiphase technology area. Multiphase technology is a key element within transport technology. It is a profiled area and recognized both internally and externally. StatoilHydro has sound expertise and plays a leading role within the multiphase technology area.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior-/principal engineer multiphase metering in Oslo, Norway, Europe vacant at Equinor Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Process department at Equinor Europe where you will be an important team member. Develop multiphase metering philosophy for early phase projects in Norway and abroad
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Equinor, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior-/principal engineer multiphase metering Jobs
- Senior-/principal engineer multiphase metering Jobs in Oslo, NorwayThe position is in StatoilHydro’s flow assurance department, a department with approx. 20 employees located in Stavanger and Oslo. Our main responsibilities are early phase projects both in Norway and internationally, operational support to StatoilHydro’s operating units onshore and offshore and technology development within the multiphase technology area. Multiphase technology is a key element within transport technology. ...
- Sr. Petrophysicist Jobs in Houston, USAJob description * The successful candidate will: * Provide comprehensive petrophysical support for the company’s unconventional gas business, particularly in the Marcellus shale gas play in the north-eastern United States * Perform comprehensive petrophysical studies to support and improve reservoir characterization and well performance, working closely ...
- Environment engineer Jobs in Hammerfest, NorwayWork tasks for the enviroment engineer will include: * Giving advice in external enviroment issues * Following up and reporting discharges to air and water / licence conditions * Participating in control and surveillance programmes concerning air, sea and ground conditions * Participating ...
- Pipeline – /Subsea engineer Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayJob description * Tasks and responsibilities include: * Participating as project engineer in all phases of project work in Norway and abroad within pipeline commissioning/decommissioning activities * Developing technical concepts and functional requirements * Establishing the contract base and tenders and participating as ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Oslo
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayAs part of our team, you will work across disciplines in a highly innovative and technical environment, being part of a unit under continuous development and with high ambitions for growth in Europe and North America. Your main areas of responsibility would be: 1. Quality control of reservoir characterization activities 2. Validation and verification of geomodels and ...
- Process Engineer Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCarbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is an important growth area for DNV. We want to take leadership in an innovative field, being part of the industry development within CCS, with the prospects of enabling a sustainable energy future. To reach our goals, we need to strengthen our team of experienced and highly qualified professionals. Major Duties As ...
Senior-/principal engineer multiphase metering Related Positions
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Process Safety Management Jobs
- Gas Plant Process Operator Jobs
- Statistical Process Control Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Process Control System Jobs
- Process Safety Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Process Instructor Jobs
- Gas Processing Plant Operator Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Process Chemical Engineer Jobs
- LNG Process Engineer Jobs
- Data Processing Jobs
- Process Safety Engineering Jobs
- Process Control Engineer Jobs
- Process Engineer Refinery Jobs
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs
- Process Controls Engineer Jobs
- Gas Processing Engineer Jobs