Develop performance indicators to enable evaluation of the drilling equipment’s performance. · Develop purchase specifications and standards for drilling equipment. · Surveys the existing fleet’s drilling equipment and provides solutions and upgrade recommendations. · Analyze downtime concentrating on increasing reliability of drilling equipment. · Completes Root Cause Failure Analysis on equipment failures. · Develops Job Plans for Maximo. · Develops standardized overhaul procedures. · Oversees installation and overhauls of drilling Equipment. · Provides standardization plan for drilling equipment replacements.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Drilling Equipment Specialist in Houston, USA, America vacant at Pride International USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Pride International America where you will be an important team member. Develop performance indicators to enable evaluation of the drilling equipment’s performance.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Pride International, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Drilling Equipment Specialist Jobs
- Senior Subsea Specialist Jobs in Offshore, USAFrontier Drilling, a deepwater drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, TX, has five openings for a Senior Subsea Specialist on the Bully I, our purpose built drillship, currently under construction and capable of ultra-deepwater DP operations worldwide, specifically designed for moored and DP arctic operations. The Senior Subsea Specialist reviews and approves configuration layouts, plans and supervises ...
- Drilling Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandInitially, to provide specialist support and advice to the TEAM and the Client for their upcoming Drilling operations. * To evaluate, prepare and assist the client with the design of each drilling program, whilst coordinating all data and requirements to enable a constant project overview towards meeting client’s objective. * Will be involved for the preparation of ...
- Senior Drilling Equipment Specialist Jobs in Houston, USADevelop performance indicators to enable evaluation of the drilling equipment’s performance. · Develop purchase specifications and standards for drilling equipment. · Surveys the existing fleet’s drilling equipment and provides solutions and upgrade recommendations. · ...
Pride International Jobs
- Rig Superintendent Jobs in Offshore, USASafety · Demonstrate commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the vessel. · Select appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South AfricaThe Senior Subsea Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition. Essential Job Functions Subsea Operations • Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in International, InternationalSubsea Operations · Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. · Oversees BOP maintenance and overhauls. · Plans and supervises subsea equipment ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Senior Drilling Equipment Specialist Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs