Senior Construction Site Engineer (Onshore) required. Must have a strong Oil & Gas background in onshore Projects. Candidates should have relevant College or University education and extensive post graduate working experience within Oil and Gas. Suitable Candidate’s should also have substantial, documented experienced from Constructions Superintendent/Engineering role of Oil and Gas platform / plant through different phases. Construction Engineer will be responsible for and participation in given dedicated tasks by the Construction Manager during the FEED phase include but not be limited to: Preparation of specification of applicable crafts, disciplines and categories of work at each location Specification of general items such as QA/QC, HSE, security, materials handling Specify activities or elements identified such as early provision of infrastructure, temporary cams with facilities, transportation and handling of large towers or equipment Identify topside and subsea interfaces Participate in methods of work for installation sequences for both large and small structures, equipment etc and identify the most suitable installation method to ensure a safe execution Estimating construction hours Perform lifting studies Participate / lead constructability studies Perform studies for module loading and off-loading to and from transportation barges of skidways.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Construction Site Engineer in London, UK, Europe vacant at Aker Solutions UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Construction department at Aker Solutions Europe where you will be an important team member. responsible for and participation in given dedicated tasks by the Construction Manager during the FEED phase
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Aker Solutions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Construction Site Engineer Jobs
- Senior Specialist Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA We are currently seeking a Senior Installation Specialist with vessel installation experience in umbilicals to be responsible for marine operations, regulatory requirements, work instructions, vessel inspections, barge inspections and other general tasks for Aker Marine Contractors US for Subsea, Floatover, Floater and similar offshore projects. He or she will interface with clients, employees and regulatory ...
- Senior Construction Site Engineer Jobs in London, UK Senior Construction Site Engineer (Onshore) required. Must have a strong Oil & Gas background in onshore Projects. Candidates should have relevant College or University education and extensive post graduate working experience within Oil and Gas. Suitable Candidate’s should also have substantial, documented experienced from Constructions Superintendent/Engineering role of Oil and Gas platform / plant through ...
- Exploration & Production – Construction Engineer Jobs in Shaanxi, China Responsibilities : * Ensure that realistic programmes are drawn up to meet the company’s requirements; * Ensure that the construction scope of work and timeline is well defined and that the construction activities are aligned with overall project timeline and expectations; * Acquaint self with the project specifications and drawings at the earliest opportunity and is to report ...
Aker Solutions Jobs
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA The SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, Norway Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Repair Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USA The Repair Supervisor should be technically sound with troubleshooting and repairing subsea products, notably subse control pods. The Repair Supervisor is accountable for issuing non-conformance reports (NCR) and providing failure analysis reports for product failures and ensuring that all repaired products comply to quality procedures and specifications Responsibilities: -Inspects parts for work orders brought from the warehouse ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International BG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in London
- Metocean Manager Jobs in London, UK The Metocean Studies department has been providing advice and consultancy for over 30 years and continues to fulfill a valuable and expanding role both within the Noble Denton Group and dealing directly with commercial clients. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced person to join the Metocean Studies Department with a view to assuming a management ...
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK In this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: • Subsea system engineering • Concept and feasibility studies • FEED • Detail design • Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers • Large diameter long distance trunklines • Ultradeep gas transmission ...
- Senior Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in London, UK In this role you will be required to perform a varied number of activities related to all aspects of subsea pipelines design for subsea field development and pipeline systems which includes: Subsea system engineering, Concept and feasibility studies, FEED, Detail design, Rigid, Steel Catenary and flexible risers We have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
Senior Construction Site Engineer Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs