Badger Exploration ASA in short: revolutionary new exploration method for hydrocarbon exploration at substantially lower risk, cost and complexity than utilising an expensive drilling rig
The Badger Explorer idea was borned in 1999 by the Rogaland Research, Research Director Sigmund Stokka and is based on Rogaland Research 20 year long extensive experience within drilling and well technology and research. The patent application was filed in year 2000 and the Norwegian patent was awarded in 2002. Badger Explorer ASA was registered as a legal entity in 2003.Procom Venture, which is Rogaland Researchs commercialisation unit, has been responsible for laucnhing and developing the company.The Badger concept has been supported by the major oil companies since it was launched, and in April 2005 the company entered into contracts for funding and co-operation throughout the prototype development project with ExxonMobil, Shell, Statoil and Norwegian Research Council.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Badger Exploration ASA careers!
We are located in Stavanger, Norway, Europe(North)
Badger Exploration ASA Products
Badger Exploration ASA Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Badger Exploration ASA Job Positions