Sea Engineering, Inc. in short: marine and general contractors; government agencies; and research institutions.
Sea Engineering, Inc. (SEI), founded in Hawaii in 1973, has completed projects worldwide, from the Bering Sea to Tahiti, from Malaysia and Indonesia to California and Mexico, in the Caribbean and Central America, and along the U.S. east coast. Clients include professional, business and industrial firms; marine and general contractors; government agencies; and research institutions.Fiber Optic Cables – route planning studies; nearshore route surveys (geophysical and diving); shore end landings; installation of cable protection.Coastal and Ocean Engineering – marina and harbor design; dredging evaluation; design of coastal structures for erosion control, shore protection and navigation; coastal processes studies; hurricane modeling; pipeline and outfall design; pipeline and cable route selection; wave force calculations
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Sea Engineering, Inc. careers!
We are located in Waimanalo, USA, America(North)
Sea Engineering, Inc. Products
Sea Engineering, Inc. Vacancies
- Engineer Jobs in Katy, USA Responsible for inspection, certification and classification of electrical power and control systems
- Geophysicists Jobs in Beijing, China Ensure the geophysical quality of seismic data processing carried out in Data Processing.
- Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Shell International Exploration and Production Inc. is currently seeking a Sr Subsea Completions & Well Intervention Engineer for their Houston, Texas location.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA Works independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USA Manage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USA The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Waimanalo
Top Sea Engineering, Inc. Job Positions