Scan Tech UK in short: rental of oilfield/subsea equipment and hydraulics engineering services
Scan Tech UK, formerly James Fisher (Underwater Engineering Services) Ltd specialises in the sale and rental of offshore and subsea equipment and excavation services.
Scan Tech UK offers a cost effective and complete solution for hydraulic subsea tooling requirements and has one of the youngest equipment rental fleets in the industry. The inventory of equipment includes an extensive range of topside and subsea equipment. HP & LP BA Compressors, High Volume Compressors, Steam Generators, HP Washdown Units, Hydraulic Power Packs, Umbilical & Cable Reels, Hydraulic Diver & ROV Tools, Winches, Cranes, Hot Air Fans, A-Frames and Bespoke Equipment
Our range of services include seabed excavation, spooling management and equipment familiarisation for client personnel. Scan Tech UK’s fleet of HydroDigger mass flow excavation systems can be used for a variety of excavation projects. These include pipeline crossing correction, sand wave levelling, decommissioning work, removal of rock dump and pipeline burial/deburial.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Scan Tech UK careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Scan Tech UK Products
Scan Tech UK Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Scan Tech UK Job Positions