The Manager I, Health, Safety & Environment ensures that the company complies with all applicable, health, safety, and environmental (HSE) regulations in the regions in which the organization operates, and achieves corporate HSE goals and standards. This position implements the assists with the direction, strategies, plans, systems, and programs established by the QHSE Director to achieve regulatory compliance and corporate objectives relative to HSE performance goals.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as QHSE Manager in Offshore, USA, America vacant at Pride International USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Pride International America where you will be an important team member. The Manager I, Health, Safety & Environment ensures that the company complies with all applicable, health, safety, and environmental (HSE) regulations in the regions in which the organization operates, and achieves corporate HSE goals and standards.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Pride International, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
QHSE Manager Jobs
- Inspection General Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs Inspection General Manager your duties will include: • Responsible person for all company activities associated with the implementation of Inspection, Integrity and Project support to ensure that all client and company’s operational, commercial and QHSE expectations and targets are met • Accountable for the commercial and profit and loss implementation of the IIM business including preparation of annual ...
- Quality Manager Jobs in Various, UKDevelop and implement business processes & procedures to meet business needs and the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 14001 and HSAS 18001. •Implement activities related to achieving QHSE objectives including but not limited to: Managing – Internal Audit programme, performing audits as required Managing – Monitoring and Witnessed Inspection (Supervision) programme Managing – Quality Improvement activities Reporting – ...
- Safety Instructor – Dubai Jobs in Dubai, UAERotational job 28/28, scope of work includes presenting Safety Related courses to rig crews at the DIP Training and Simulator Facility in Dubai, also, to develop and deliver effective HSE training courses internally for all Weatherford Drilling International personnel in accordance with company HSE standards and procedures and current HSE training requirements. Key Responsibilities Courses to include ...
Pride International Jobs
- Rig Superintendent Jobs in Offshore, USASafety · Demonstrate commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the vessel. · Select appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South AfricaThe Senior Subsea Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition. Essential Job Functions Subsea Operations • Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in International, InternationalSubsea Operations · Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. · Oversees BOP maintenance and overhauls. · Plans and supervises subsea equipment ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
QHSE Manager Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs