Petoro AS in short: create lasting value from oil and gas through commercial operations
Petoro will create lasting value from oil and gas through commercial operations which also take account of the environment and help ensure that health and safety standards are met. It is important that the company’s permanent staff commands a significant part of the expertise needed to fulfil its responsibilities. However, interaction with external expertise will be important for operating effectively with a small, flexible organisation. Even with its very extensive portfolio, Petoro is intended to have a lean permanent staff of about 60 people, supplemented by outsourcing certain tasks
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Petoro AS careers!
We are located in Stavanger, Norway, Europe(North)
Petoro AS Products
Petoro AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have an open permanent position as an Piping Stress Analysis Engineer in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea"
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayDesign and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment
Top Petoro AS Job Positions