OYO Geospace, Corp. in short: manufacture thermal imaging equipment and distribute dry thermal film products to the commercial graphics industry
OYO Geospace, Corp. is a Seismic Industry.OYO Geospace designs and manufactures scientific instrumentation and equipment used by the global petroleum industry to acquire more seismic data in new and better ways. Geoscientists look for oil and gas with sound. They use our instruments and equipment to collect seismic data that in turn creates images of potential or existing oil-and gas-bearing formations in the earth’s subsurface. Seismic is the one of the most reliable and commonly used technologies in the petroleum industry’s global quest to find, develop and efficiently produce hydrocarbon resources. Quality Tools for the Commercial Graphics Industry In the commercial graphics industry, professional quality image output demands precision equipment and accessories manufactured under rigorous, quality-controlled conditions. Our commercial graphics business segment manufactures and sells thermal imaging solutions and distributes dry thermal film products primarily to an array of graphic display industry sectors (screen print, point-of-sale, signage and textiles). These industries need and use large format (12 to 54 inch wide) output images with a variety of image resolutions ranging from 200 to 1,200 dpi
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and OYO Geospace, Corp. careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
OYO Geospace, Corp. Products
OYO Geospace, Corp. Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top OYO Geospace, Corp. Job Positions